Titan 6G 2000W
The TITAN 6G delivers an impressive 2,000W DC output (2,500W – optional), while maintaining an unparalleled efficiency of 92% @230Vac. It is engineered with unique features that emphasize its remarkable power density, allowing more energy in a more compact form.
Featuring a unique design using the latest GaN technology that is not based on existing modules and incorporating high-energy components, it represents a pioneering approach to power delivery.
Designed to thrive in the harshest of conditions, its ruggedized construction and IP68 rating make it a perfect fit for challenging environments, whether on land, in the air, at sea, or in space. The ability to parallel multiple units with minimal derating expands its versatility even further. Advanced communication ensures total control over every parameter, and an integrated capacitor bank guarantees stability.
- Wide Input range – AC 95-264 VAC
- 2,500W, 28 VDC
- Rugged & waterproof (IP68)
- Extreme temperature operating ranges from -40◦C up to +60◦C
- High efficiency & reliability
- 100% convection cooling, no external or internal fans
- Regulations RoHs (MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-810G) – Designed to meet.