TITAN Power Systems, a subsidiary of Horizon Electronics Ltd., specializes in the design, development, and manufacturing of mission-critical military power supply solutions.
Our unwavering commitment to excellence has positioned us as leaders in the industry for over five decades. Our products are meticulously engineered to thrive in harsh environments and endure the most challenging conditions. Renowned for their innovation, operational reliability, and compliance with the most stringent military standards, our power solutions have garnered a reputation for excellence.
In addition to our extensive portfolio of standard power solutions, we pride ourselves on our robust in-house R&D capabilities. This allows us to offer custom-made solutions that range from light modifications to full customization. We understand the importance of tailoring power supply solutions to meet the unique requirements of our clients. By leveraging our expertise, we ensure that our solutions align precisely with your specific power supply needs.
Knowledge and implementation of the following standards:
- MIL-STD 810 A/B/C/D/E/F/G Environmental Engineering considerations & laboratory tests
- MIL-STD 461 A/B/C/D/E Electromagnetic compatibility
- MIL-STD 1399/300 Rev. B, A AC Electric power compatibility
- MIL-STD 1275B DC Electric power compatibility
- MIL-STD 1275A DC Electric power compatibility
- MIL-STD 882 Military system safety
- Mil-HDBK-217 Reliability prediction of electronic equipment
- IEC 60950-1 Civil system safety
- IEC 62368-1:2023 product safety standard
- IEC 61000-4-5 Lightning Protection
- AS5553 Counterfeit electronic parts complaint.
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 EPA ready for ESD protection
- IPC 6012 Class3 PCB Manufacturing
- IPC-A-600 PCB acceptance
- IPC-A-610 Class3 acceptability of electronics assemblies
- IPC- WHMA-A-620 Class3 acceptability of cable and wire harness assembly
- IEC 60529 Ingress protection (IP)
- IEC 61000-3-2:1995 limits for harmonic current emissions